Yes.

oh no.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Your presence is blinding, for only the wind you may confide. With the stillness you breathe, you have consumed yourself. You capacitate everything you are. Must I see nothing? Only to know this, that you have saved me from myself. I need not be so oblivious, but my senses leave me. I don't know much, how can I? But to purge thyself of any feeling, else let havoc take its course. Logic must refine itself to a grain, compacted and enclosed; not to wander into the abyss of disregard! You steadily seem unsure, emitting a fragrance never to touch upon a scent. I have to refer myself to the verse that relieves my insanity. I constantly wonder what would have happened if I got into his car, or his, or his...
But no. I wait here for something that will never happen.
Why? I need a reason to run to the desert....... I also need a reason to stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment