Yes.

oh no.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ni Te Tengo, Ni Te Olvido

Be it that you take nothing you don't have. A silent darkness in your whispers, closing finally the rest. A heartless tin man, you catch my hapless wonders. I only ask to be with you, as I can urge my passions to live. Reasoning the rest of a melody, inside the caves of this, this happening. I feel it to be a rest, a wake, the end of our realities. Everything with it, only to be a step in the wrong. I can't feel, for feeling is only with you. I can't see, for it is a being that I can never want or know or have. I love the silence, but also the quiet, needless, piercing, glow of your scent. I need you, but can I have this pleasure? I close my eyes in the darkness, there is no need. I lay to rest my desires. They have no say in this womb. They have to stay in the world. Am I to passion as passion be? Am I the relic that I can never have, am I the only, ever, only one? Please be one, as you may take me. Take me away from this place. You laugh in the cold, dry, place your heart would reside, and then you coat it in chocolate, sweetness to stay entirely. Precious has never been alone in a place she could not rest for a second. She has never known to be love for herself, or to cope with the having the nonsense for it. That you may only enjoy what you cannot have, and choosing these things among a person to enjoy, but not.

3 comments: