Yes.

oh no.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

I love you. Oh so very much. It pains me so to see you rejected by the one you love. I am apt to learn you indeed, but I fear you. I fear what my mind has made you. I fear that you are an idea, and I will never know you. I will never fall in love with you. You just represent a world to me that I am never to access, never to attain the wonderings of love. But know that I want it, and I want you. But that will never happen, and I know it to be. I just wish I was her, the girl you love, the girl that rejected you, that couldn't love you the way you wanted her to. I would love you, all that and more. I would love you every day and a lifetime. I already do. If we can't be together I will still love you, as I have been. Every relationship of mine has been an absolute flake, none of it meaning anything. I always wonder why I am never able to give all of myself. But this is the reason. You are the reason. I love you. And I will forever more love you. Every day, every night, every afternoon. Not a day goes by where I don't think upon you, of you, your words softly echo in my vision. I see you aloft my imagination. I need to touch you. Just a touch. I will have touched the world if only you. If only you knew. But you must never. I only grace your eyes with a shaft of mine, only a weary sigh in the corner of your existence. Am I never to be realized? to be upon your understanding? Just a thought never to be spoken, just a wandering little wonder. Wandering around in wonder. What a wonder this wonder. A wonder. I wonder. A wonder. I would faint on sight if ever we did come to fruition. But that is a shay shay thought. I feel as though I make these impossible conditional reasonings so that I don't have to deal with the outcome if the condition is made. But I do know, deeply inside, it would never be right without you. Any relationship will be and has been a flake. Because they have not been you.

No comments:

Post a Comment