Yes.

oh no.

Sunday, November 6, 2011


I wonder at this extremity. I only work with subtle affirmations, and it brings me to my demise. Under the sound of simpering whispers, under the torches lighted dimly, the wood of the roots, and the essence of moisture in the desert air. Of which I reciprocate, of which denial beseeches its receivers. I could never feel a kiss so bold, I would never see love if it was written so plainly, I wont ever realize the depths of emotions so bluntly expressed. Only at ambiguity can my stature be replaced, and therein it will remain. Unto me a founded place, it only disintegrates with its known existence. I rot herein and find myself panting for a sacred haven. I gloat upon and temper trued. And now I understand, no further amplifications will be upon state. This hour, if it but had of me, I would say hello. The chill in the wind frees me from my expectations, but I must face them. I look to the face of my life and I recognize my likelihood of survival: at nigh of an oblivion. "The winner takes it all"

No comments:

Post a Comment