Yes.

oh no.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

It seems as though the more I try to avoid awkward situations, the more I become involved in them. So many times I try to date guys shortly after meeting them to avoid awkward pretenses involved with me and my guy friends or guy acquaintances. But there are so many problems with dating guys without really knowing them. I never know what I'm going to get, and that's really annoying. But I'm glad I finally figured it out. Now I just need to find some magical potion to go back in time so that I can get to know guys before committing anything to them. The only thing I can't argue with is that when I break up with a guy after thinking I was in love with them after not really knowing them is really not that hard, just annoying to be looked upon with animosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment