Yes.

oh no.

Thursday, December 1, 2011


For the first time in a long time I wasn't repulsed by the situation I was dealt. Expectations can ruin fun... As I don't take well to my soul, I am still amongst the desires of my contentment. There is a surprising relief with you, that I cannot explain. I wish none of it to be furthered, but only reserved in its state. How can I be so satisfied with this anti-progressive establishment? It confuses me, the peace I feel in the silence, the nonchalant bearing. How must something so wonderful be inherently bad and rebellious? The surrounding complications come to no avail within this ignorance. But how volatile is my state of mind? Am I never to depress myself in a matter further had it already wept upon me? Only by the census, terminated long before my reasoning. I was contented by my lonely countenance, had it ever to coincide with myself? But, I am forever astonished by my placings in this world. Why am I of this existence, and not another? How do souls come into existence if not by God? Questions for the skeptic, to be of another confusion. If ever an answer for every question, questions would lose their interest. If but all relativity diminished, would not life then lose it's lingering hold. Grey; the color of a thought. If an answer, never a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment