Yes.

oh no.

Sunday, January 15, 2012


I can take everything away and I am still left over with more than I had started with. Too many nights, too many sleepless nights. I concentrate on anything, and it defiles me. I disgrace my presence, always, and I hope to bear a thought of simplicity. That must never reach me. I will never be. I have come to this place out of daze. I wander around my stumbling turns, and I fade aloof, I am pushed into these vices. The fright, the clawing, jiving, teething, piercing file. Vie to the east of the west, a fault in times threshold. Taken upon me, my jaded being, and with the fire, the echoing shadows amidst the burning, and they scream into the depths. A day has passed, what of it?
I just... Don't understand, and I don't think I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment