Yes.

oh no.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The only person worth staying for disregards my presence, mentally, physically, and anonymously. So I must leave this place, and take with me only my lost memories of a time before. I have ended myself at the base of this reality, now I search a light far beyond my knowledge. I should have known, anonymity will only chastise our realities. I can never get that back. Forgive me, for my mind and words have the tendency to overpower my physical presence. My mental state reprimands me, my body, and forsakes any inch of forthcoming. My spirit is dark, dark enough to see. And my soul, oh my soul, it aches with a beating, it drowns. A fire so untrusted, a passion mounting the blood in my veins. You must carry yourself away, and when I leave, seek retribution. To you, the other, please don't show your face, or at least gouge my eyes out. I don't trust myself, and I never will, but I trust you when you acknowledge your intellect to be the inverse of your aesthetics. Leave me, leave me in wonder. After all, a lifetime of a voice that loves you is better than a lifetime of a picture that hates you.

No comments:

Post a Comment